Terms and Conditions
- By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions you must not use this website.
- These terms and conditions will be binding between us and you the customer upon booking your vehicle in for work with us.
- It is the customers responsibility to keep their vehicle maintained correctly and in correct working order and without faults. We offer no warranties or guarantees that the services we supply will not cause damage to your vehicle due to poor servicing or any underlining fault with your vehicle.
- Performance Stats on this website. The performance gains shown on this website or any other links to performance gains on this website are for guidance only and not guaranteed.
- Third Party Motor Trade Businesses. We may on occasion pass onto client’s other motor trader’s contact details. We accept no responsibility or liability for any work carried out by these third parties. Customers can contact these motor trader’s directly and decide whether to uses their services at their own discretion.
- Payment. We do not offer any credit facility to customers. Payment on completion of work only. Payments accepted are cash and card payment only.
- We make no representations or warranties that Our Services will not expose or exacerbate a previously unknown fault or weakness with your vehicle, which may ultimately lead to an engine failure.
- We make no representations or warranties that the use of Our Services will not invalidate any manufacturer or third party warranty you may currently have in place.